I’m sure the reality will hit me even more tomorrow as I work on getting the to-do list even smaller and not working. Before you know it Friday will be here when the first of the festivities begin and the Saturday will come and go too quickly (at least that is what every friend who has gotten married ever has told me :) ).
Any how, when I was up in Chico for the Bridal Shower, I made sure to take a few more pictures of the other items I made for the wedding. I decorated 3 different baskets for different parts of the wedding. Again, the main reason I made these is because everything I found readily available was too fru-fru, too white and too frilly for my taste and the theme of our wedding.
This is the little flower girl basket.
This basket will hold the guest book pens and small business cards to be written on by our guests. (That's Mocha, my parents brat of a cat, hiding in the background. She's just gotta supervise everything!)
This last basket will be placed on the gift table for possible cards.
The last crafty thing I did for the wedding were the favors. I made all the cards and glued the rafia to the tins that then fastens the cards to the tins. I found these little tins online through The Wedding Star - a web site and catalog that specializes in everything you might need for a wedding.
Love always,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.