My faith in Cameron being able to see a house and know I would love it paid off. And since I haven’t left for Disneyland yet, I have been able to see our new house, give Cameron the OK and we’ve already signed most of the paperwork.
Yesterday, Cameron met with Kim to go look at some new developments in Elk Grove that have standing inventory. The first place they went to, the standing inventory was actually two houses about to be built, but wouldn’t be completed until November and January – this timeframe would just not work for us, so they walked out without another word.
The next place only had one house left. Luckily, it’s the house for us! Cameron loved it and was pretty sure I would too. So he called me at 4:30 yesterday evening, told me to get the checkbook and get my butt to Elk Grove.
Here’s the front of the house.
The place is huge, though it only has 3 bedrooms. That’s because the master bedroom is actually a suite, with the 4th bedroom turned into a sitting room.
There is also a large laundry room upstairs – large enough to house the cats at night.
There are 3 fireplaces throughout the house. One in the master suite, one in the living room and one in the backyard….
We are already predicting that Melody will claim this little outdoor oasis as her dog house, whether we like it or not.
We’re definitely excited and can’t wait to move in, which may be sooner than expected. The builder wants to close on this as soon as possible, because as soon as it closes the company can begin selling lots in phase two of the development. If Escrow approves the short time period (7-14 days) we could be moving in as soon as Mother’s day! Well, gotta go. Since I was in Elk Grove last night buying the house with Cameron, I wasn’t able to pack for Disneyland. I have a lot of packing in my future!
Love always,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.