Pages

May 7, 2008

Wedding Details & Happy Birthday to Sarah!

The Wedding Invitations are out! We actually sent them out last week - ahead of my May 1 deadline. I know many of you are now receiving them. At the bottom you may have noticed a very long URL to our wedding web site, which is sponsored through The Knot web site. Since it is so long, and most of you who read our blog, probably already have the blog bookmarked, we thought we would provide a quick link from here to The Knot site. You can click on the headline of this post to get there, or you can click the link under our picture.

We will be updating the Wedding web site to provide some more information "about us" and provide a link back to this site. And yes, I know what is written in the "How we met" potion - our story of how we met is pretty lame, we met in school. Nothing really exciting there, so we had fun creating an "alternate" how we met and tried to cram as many fairy tales in it as we could :).

As for what is going on in our lives right now, today is my birthday. We're not doing anything too exciting - just like every other day, I'm at work. I am excited about dinner tonight. Cameron is taking me to a restaurant I have been dying to try since we moved here and I first heard about it - La Fondue. You should check out the menu. It has alligator, crocodile, venison and bison on it! I'm not sure we'll get that crazy, but I'll let you know :).

Tomorrow, after working in the morning, we're headed to Elk Grove for sanother round of house hunting. Kim sent us some listings last night and they look promising. I'm sure we'll find something just as good as the last house at the right price soon.

Love always,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.