Jul 1, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

I definitely have items to get caught up on for the month of June (it was a busy crazy month!) but for now I just want to wish you a happy and safe 4th of July holiday weekend. We're headed to a baseball game tomorrow night, have a BBQ to attend Sunday and what's the 4th without Fireworks. 

While I am working today, I was able to sneak away for a couple of hours to watch the girls' annual 4th of July parade at daycare. This is the 3rd year in a row Cameron and I have been able to make it over and watch. Sydney was excited all week for it, too. She can't wait for Fireworks later this weekend. And you could tell both girls were thrilled to have us in the crowd. I know we don't make it to a lot of the fun they have at their schools but at least we have made this one a tradition. 

Here are a few pictures from the parade. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment