Mar 6, 2013

Reveal: Sydney's Room


Since we focused on creating a new room for London when we found out we were going to have Sydney, and after we found out that Sydney was indeed a girl, there really wasn't anything we needed to do to her room. But of course, I would have none of that, either. She needs to know that she is just as special as London is to us. 

Any ideas I had for making London's room Sydney's of course were posted to a Pinterest Board. I also looked to my Pinterest Board for London's room. I knew I wanted to display Sydney's name in some way and I eventually came up with the above. I used the end of a pencil to make all the dots. 

I also loved the Disney silhouettes I did for London's room, but used left over fabric from the curtains and pelmet box, some painting canvases and fabric mod podge this time around. And since London is the Mickey and Minnie girl, Sydney got Daisy and Donald.


As you can see, Mickey and Minnie were already present in this room any way.

Here's a close up of the purple paisley fabric. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. Plus it might be able to grow up with her more so than the Disney posted or mint-chocolate chip colored walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment