Jan 8, 2013

What to Expect on The Duck Call this Year

It's obvious I've taken a bit of a break from the blog lately. You'd think while I was on maternity leave I would have had plenty of time, but alas, the holidays grab more and more of my energy and attention each year and what energy was left was spent on Sydney.

But it does have my thinking on how I want to use this blog this year. One thing I have decided is you don't need weekly weekend updates. No body really needs to know about our boring weekend - like this last weekend. Honestly, it was kinda sad - we literally ran errands and cleaned the house which meant taking down the holiday decor, which is sad in its own right. So I am only going to recap the fun and interesting weekends. I promise one is in the future. It involves the girls and myself and snow.

Don't expect if the blog posts are fewer and farther between. I'll post craft projects, changes to the house and updates and pictures of the girls when I feel we have something to share. Pulling back on the blog will help me just enjoy Cameron, the girls and the animals more versus feeling like I have to get something up. Which should free up your time and make you feel like you are still up to speed on us at the same time.

Both girls are growing up so fast and I don't want to miss it. Sydney is already two months old and won't be a snuggly baby much longer. I gotta get all I can out of her. And what may be a blessing in disguise, her swing died last night which means all we can do when she is fussy and needs soothing is hold her. And London is growing by leaps and bounds every day. Looking back at pictures from a year ago and thinking about her developmentally at her birthday, she is entirely a different kid - a kid, not a toddler.

So stayed tuned and I will post when I can and when I really have something to share.

~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment