Jun 13, 2012

Baby Bump Wednesdays: 20 Weeks!

We're half way there (actually less since we will deliver a week early) and yesterday we had the super, duper ultrasound where vital organs and bones are checked. I was told we had a beautiful baby growing, measuring for a November 4 due date. Since that is still very close to the October 30 due date, we will likely still be delivering around October 24. London did the same thing - she measured later than originally thought but also caught up over time.

And...we found out we are expecting another little princess! London is going to have a little sis to love and torture. And Cameron will forever be surrounded by beautiful women. We will be naming her Sydney Lee. Yes, we have a theme to naming our children but they are also family names - London was my maiden, now middle name and Sidney was my grandfather's name. We just changed the spelling to reflect the gender. Lee is Vicki's middle name, so each girl will carry one of her grandmother's middle name too.

Ok, now for the fun stuff:

How far along: 20 weeks

What Fruit or Vegetable size is Baby: Banana
Average Size: 6.5 inches, 10.5 oz.
What’s going on with Baby’s development: Baby is practicing swallowing and taste buds are now working.
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Loving the Bio Oil - I think it is helping reduce my old stretch marks!
Sleep: Same old, same old. I did wake up with my first leg cramp/charlie horse when we were in Monterey. It took 2 days before my calf wasn’t sore from it. I blame my lack of drinking water on Saturday. I totally forgot about these cramps and am now drinking even more water to prevent them! That and Cameron woke me up last night when he found me lying on my back. I might need a second body pillow - one on either side so I can't roll onto my back.
Best moment of this last week: Spending time with London and Cameron in Monterey and going to the Aquarium. Loved the cool weather.
Miss anything: Wine, Corona, running, spicy tuna rolls
Movement: Still nothing more than some moments of quick pressure here and there.
Food cravings: Thanks to Monterey I went through just under a pound of Salt Water Taffy in 3 days, but not aching for anything today.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Uh, yeah!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: half-way out with the top starting the poke out more.
Wedding rings on or off: engagement ring
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to in the next week: Finishing up the office and having the carpet installed! Then I can get to dusting – the entire remodel process has been pretty filthy throughout the whole time.

~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment