May 2, 2012

Baby Bump Wednesdays: Week 14

How far along: 14 weeks



What Fruit or Vegetable size is Baby: A Lemon – tell me when is a lemon bigger than a peach! This does seem to be a more accurate size for the week.


Average Size: 3.4 inches, 1.5 oz.


What’s going on with Baby’s development: Thumb sucking, toe wiggling, kidneys, liver and spleen continuing to develop.


Total weight gain: still only 3 lbs. Won’t know again until my next appointment, which is my birthday. I don’t want to know in between.


Maternity clothes: Maternity everything – even the bebands are gone now.


Stretch marks: No new ones yet and using body butter to prevent


Sleep: Enjoying the last month I can sleep on my back. Maybe getting up once to pee. Definitely feel the extra body heat – I hardly need a blanket these days, though Tulley helps being completely snuggled up to me every night.


Best moment of this last week: Watching Tulley play with her puppy Kieran in Reno. Worst: Reno stirring up my allergies. Been laid out for a couple of days now.


Miss anything: Wine, Corona


Movement: None yet and probably not for a little while still.


Food cravings: WATERMELON!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!


Have you started to show yet: Oh yes but not enough for people to ask me when I’m due yet


Gender: still unknown – 6 weeks to go


Labor signs: None and better not have any. Planned C-section here we come!


Belly button in or out: In but its working its way out


Wedding rings on or off: Just my engagement ring on


Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and starting to feel more energized


Looking forward to in the next week: Completing London’s stocking as I have this baby’s stocking picked out to start (I'm soooo close to completeing London's!), getting the house even cleaner. Got sidelined with other projects last week and allergies this weekend that prevented any of this from happening last week.


~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment