Apr 25, 2012

Baby Bump Wednesday

Ok, is it just me? When I look at the fruit of vegetable listed versus the average size, this week a peach and 2.9 inches, does this not add up? 2.9 inches is a very small peach in my mind – more like a plum. I may begin coming up with my own fruit or vegetable each week starting next week, as both Cameron and I are dumbfounded. Maybe it’s because we live in Sunny California and are spoiled by our fresh produce, but it really makes me wonder.


How far along: 13 weeks

What Fruit or Vegetable size is Baby: A Peach

Average Size: 2.9 inches, .81 oz.

What’s going on with Baby’s development: Baby is forming teeth and vocal cords. It is also approaching normal proportions so the head is now only one third the size of the body. I’m also in the last week of the 1st trimester and baby has developed fingerprints.

Total weight gain: still only 3 lbs. Won’t know again until my next appointment, which is my birthday. I don’t want to know in between.

Maternity clothes: Bebands and maternity shirts for work, maternity everything for no work outfits outside of sweatpants and tank tops.

Stretch marks: No new ones yet.

Sleep: Still getting up 1-2 times a night to pee and enjoying the last month I can sleep on my back. Definitely feel the extra body heat – I hardly need a blanket these days, though Tulley helps being completely snuggled up to me every night.

Best moment of this last week: Starting to feel my energy return and getting a handle back on the kitchen and family room in terms of cleaning!

Miss anything: Wine, Corona

Movement: None yet and probably not for a little while still.

Food cravings: Fresh fruit and raspberry-flavored tea, gummy worms, watermelon and coincidently, peaches over the last week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes but not enough for people to ask me when I’m due yet

Gender: still unknown – 7 weeks to go

Labor signs: None and better not have any. Planned C-section here we come!

Belly button in or out: In, though its working its way out
Wedding rings on or off: Just my engagement ring is currently on

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and starting to feel more energized

Looking forward to in the next week: Completing London’s stocking as I have this baby’s stocking picked out to start, getting the house even cleaner

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment