Jun 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday London!

From London Yvonne


From London Yvonne
It’s hard to believe that our little girl is already a 1 year old and entering toddlerland! She’s been such a joy to have in our lives. Cameron and I couldn’t help but reminisce last night as we headed to bed at 10:30 where we were at that time a year ago. I had been in labor for just over 12 hours and wouldn’t get to start pushing for another hour and a half! At 3 AM I was prepped for the c-section.

This morning we couldn’t help but laugh that at that time last year we were trying to get in a few precious moments of sleep while our newborn little girl also slept. We were both delirious from lack of sleep and completely out of our element as new parents. My, how things have changed!

Now we know how to read our little girl like no one else. She has such the sweetest little personality now too. She hates the word no, is adventurous - she attempts to pull herself up on the couch or climb over her baby gate, loves to play with water, especially in the bathtub and has the best smile (ok, so I’m a little biased). I wonder what the next year will bring?!

No comments:

Post a Comment