Mar 19, 2011

Our Adult Valentine's Day

Cameron and I have never gone big when celebrating Valentine's Day, except for our first, when he took me to The Refuge in Yuba City after I spent the day waiting for him to complete his training so he could skydive solo. That was really our first official date.

Every other Valentine's Day has been spent at home with a home cooked meal. Since I have Valentine's Day off this year, I decided I would at least set the scene for a romantic dinner. So out came the table cloth, place settings and cloth napkins. I bought a bunch of red tulips at Costco and arranged them in a nice vase. Then I splurged a little on a bottle of Moet White Star Chandon, and even got out our champagne ice bucket. The finishing touch: homemade chocolate creme brulee. As you can see from the pictures, it was a lovely scene and well enjoyed evening.






Tootles,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment