Feb 24, 2010

Nursery Update





Cameron's almost finished painting London's room. He just has the right side of the closet frame to do. We decided not to paint the baseboards as it would have been a long, drawn out process and we risked getting paint on the carpet or would have had to pull the carpet up. We also have two shelves that we are going to paint the same purple and put up in the room and possibly two side tables, depending on how the nursery furniture fits in the room.

Last night, Matt & Lynde came over and helped us build the dresser and crib. The dresser took some time, having so many pieces to it. The crib took a little less and would have been even easier if Cameron and Matt had put the first two pieces together correctly - first it was the back top and back bottom didn't match up and then the legs were on backwards. But its together now and all we need is the mattress and we can put the bedding on!

I can't wait for it all to be done, arranged and Little London to arrive!

In other news, I have a job interview today. I feel prepared and hope to report later that it has gone well. I don't think I'm one of those people cut out to be a stay-at-home mom. I also think a job would make the next 3 months go by quicker. But Cameron can confirm for me - our house is getting cleaner and more organized by the day when my back doesn't get the best of me.

Tootles,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment