Sep 23, 2009

First Bubble Bath

We're in the new house! And I have officially broken in the new master bath tub with bubble! Yesterday was my company's annual marketing offsite in Santa Cruz. With all the unpacking and moving that went on over the weekend, I was too tired to head down Monday night, so I instead went to bed early and work up at 5 AM to head to San Jose. I had to be in San Jose by 9 AM to catch a ride over the hill. Just barely made it thanks to traffic on 680! While the meeting was supposed to finish at 4, we didn't get out of there until 4:45, so we weren't back over the hill until 5:30. Luckily, traffic was moving nicely and I was back in Elk Grove at 7:30 or so. Needed to make a stop at the old house to get some of the last items we have there. By the time I got home at 8:30, all I wanted was a little dinner, a glass of wine and a bubble bath. After a quick sandwich, I was soaking it up upstairs and unwinding. May need a few more before weeks end.

The big move was last Saturday and the movers were done in under 6 hours. Of course, we just had them place boxes in the garage, so we've been busy moving boxes into the house and unpacking. Just a few pictures, cleaning and gardening supplies remain at the old house. Guess what we'll be doing this weekend ;).

I'll get pictures up of the new house unfurnished soon and once we're settled, will get final pictures up.

Tootles,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment