Mar 17, 2009

Just over a week to go…

Until our honeymoon! Now that I have last week behind me, I’m really starting to get exited and slowly beginning the process of packing. I can hear the laundry spinning in the dryer as we speak.

I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home Thursday night. Our VP of marketing let me go home a day early since half the department and office was taking Friday off any how. It was very nice to get home to Cameron and the kids, though staying with Alyssa was wonderful and made the time away fly by. Friday I was so tired I worked from bed the entire day.

Friday night we went with Matt & Lynde to see The Watchmen – I wish I could say it was good or bad, but my review is jaded by the fact that we missed the first 5 minutes to no sound for the movie and the next hour plus, dealing with stupid high school girls chit chatting over the movie. Lynde and I even got up to get an usher. He said he would stand at the back of the theater to listen for them. He didn’t stand there more than 30 seconds before he left! Lynde had shushed them a few times and I full on yelled at these girls, but to no avail. Luckily, they got bored and left.

Not much more than that happened. Saturday Cameron skydived and I got my hair colored and cut. Sunday, Lynde, Christina, Kim and I got together for lunch and some shopping. Since Pat was golfing with Cameron and the rest of the boys, we also got to see Kaley and Paige. Paige slept the entire time and Kaley had a ball hanging with the girls. From there I headed to the gym for some exercise. Alyssa and I only made it to the gym once last week, both of us busy with work and tired from work most evenings. If Cameron gets home soon, I’m sure we’ll both go tonight, like we did last night. We have to go before 5 PM or we’ll end up waiting an hour for a treadmill.

Ok, as promised, here are the photos of my closet clean up…


My new donation pile. I still need to record, fold and box this up, obviously.


My tub of skinny clothes. Yes, the clothes on top are meant to be in there too, but it’s too full, so I need to get another!

And my empty closet. The clothes on the top rack are Cameron’s. Oh, and he has the entire dresser now and clothes in his office closet!
Toodles,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment