Mar 6, 2009

Hello Weekend

The weekend is almost here…well it is for me. I just finished up all the work I had to do for my job today, and it’s only 1 PM. I like to arrange my work week so that Friday is completed early. We don’t have any big plans this weekend. Cameron may go skydiving if his rig is ready. He had to have his Cyprus replaced. This is the device that pushes out his shoot at a certain altitude if he hasn’t done so already – good to have in case he can’t pull for some reason.

I think I’m going to do a little shopping. I need some new work pants and clothes as while I hate to admit it and I’m not proud of it, I’ve gained some weight. I’m working onsite all next week as my boss is on a Caribbean Cruise. Due a procedure I had in January, I wasn’t allowed to work out for 4 weeks and just never got back into anything after those 4 weeks were up. I’ve also been eating more than I should. Totally need to practice portion control. I definitely will try to get back to the gym this weekend. Other than that I the usual household chores to do and then my craft room/office is in need of clean up. All this is if I can tear myself away from my latest project.

I’ve once again started the project of repainting the dollhouse my grandfather built me when I was little. He had done the original painting and a few years ago I decided I wanted to re-paint it different colors. I also added an addition to the house as I had plans to work on the interior once the exterior was completed. I’m going with a Victorian-theme. I got pretty far with the exterior, but then I had to put the dollhouse away for one reason or another and then we moved from the Fremont apartment to the Fremont house. Now that I have restarted, I am changing the exterior colors, again. The fresh start makes it feel like a new project again.

I am looking forward to next week as I will be staying with my friend Alyssa. It will be nice to get some quality girl time in with her in the evenings and not be alone in a hotel room. I usually get a hotel room when I need to be there for 1 night, but 4 nights is a little much for me. Luckily, I will be able t help her out some, as her car needs to go in for repairs and I’ll be able fill in some while it is being fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment