Feb 19, 2009

Tucson: Day 2



Both Thursday and Friday mornings I was able to get a nice long walk in with my mom, Aunt Raelene and Uncle Joe. The three of them had already set up a nice little route to follow. On Thursday morning my mom mentioned a toad in a tree. Turns out it was a dead toad. He must have been there a while for him to be a sight to see during these walks. Friday I made sure to bring my camera so I could share the dead toad in a tree with all of you. I know, weird!


That afternoon we ventured over to the Tucson Mall and took in a little shopping. Then we headed over to Total Wine so we could stock up on a couple of bottles for the rest of the trip. Quite a nice shop, I have to say, but it took us a while to find our staples of Clus Du Bois and Meridian.

Tootles,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment